ENI Loan Fund
Start Up Loans provides access to finance for new start businesses trading less than two years.
Operating since November 2013 in Northern Ireland Start-Up Loans has provided over £3 million to over 500 small business start-ups who have been unable to access finance from the banks.
Eligible clients can apply for up to £25,000 repayable between 1 and 5 years at an interest rate of 6.2% APR.
Following disbursal of the loan clients can access up to 15 hours of mentoring support to help you in key areas of your business development.
All clients will be required to submit a Business Plan to be reviewed as part of their application. Free business planning support can be accessed through the ‘Go For It' programme by calling 0800 027 0639 or visiting www.goforitni.com
All applicants must:
- Be resident in the UK and over 18 years of age;
- Not currently bankrupt or subject to an Individual Voluntary Arrangement;
- Be able to supply evidence that they cannot secure funding through a high street bank;
- Be able to demonstrate a commercially viable business proposal through their Business Plan and Cashflow;
All businesses must:
- Be based in Northern Ireland;
- Be legal, moral, non-discriminatory and must not undertake any activity which may offend public taste.
To request an Application Pack
Call 028 7776 3555 or visit www.eniloans.com